Avoya Travel Announces Schedule Of Events For 2022
Ft. Lauderdale, Fla. – March 03, 2022 – Avoya Travel®, one of the travel industry’s most innovative companies, has just announced its full lineup of events for the 2022 calendar year. The schedule includes various in-person, virtual, and hybrid events ranging from educational and professional development opportunities to networking and sales recognition events, with attendance to all events being optional for the Independent Agencies in the Avoya Travel Network ™ and some discounts being offered to those who choose to attend multiple events. Highlights of the schedule include the 2022 Avoya Travel Conference, the 2022 Avoya Travel Land Forum, several Avoya Immersion Academies™, and multiple new events being offered for the first time.
See below for a list of events Avoya Travel currently has scheduled in 2022:
- Avoya Immersion Academies: These new events are designed to immerse the Avoya Network in a specific brand’s product to help them learn how best to promote the brand to travelers and continue sales education focused on the brand. Avoya Immersion Academies will focus on experiential learning and becoming highly familiar with the product in an effort to help attendees expand their expertise in selling that particular vacation experience. Avoya Immersion Academies scheduled in 2022 include Oceania Cruises which took place virtually from February 9 – 10, with an in-person segment from February 19 – 26 onboard Oceania Cruises’ Riviera; Sandals Resorts which took place virtually from February 16 – 17, with an in-person segment from March 7 – 12 at Sandals Ochi and Sandals South Coast in Jamaica; and AMR Collection which takes place virtually from June 1 – 2, with an in-person segment from June 6 – 11 that includes stays at Dreams Royal Beach and Dreams Onyx.
- 2022 Avoya Travel Independent Agency Recognition Reward Trip: This event will bring together some of the top selling ($1 Million and above) producers in the Avoya Network to celebrate their sales success in 2021. 40+ Independent Agencies will be in attendance along with supplier partners and Avoya support staff. The Recognition Reward Trip will take place onboard AmaWaterways’ AmaMora from March 17 – 24 and is offered free of charge to qualifying Independent Agencies with the highest-producing agencies also receiving a complimentary credit for travel expenses.
- Avoya Networking Event: This in-person networking event will bring together Independent Agencies in the Avoya Network, Avoya Preferred Suppliers, potential Independent Agencies, and Avoya support staff for an evening of conversations and relationship building at Hilton Ft. Lauderdale Marina on March 29 prior to the start of CLIA Cruise360.
- 2022 Avoya Travel Land Forum: Avoya’s highly anticipated annual Land Forum will take place virtually April 12 – 14, with an in-person event May 1 – 4 at Hilton Cancun. The virtual aspect of the event will dive into the land products, resorts, and more that Avoya’s Preferred Suppliers have to offer as Independent Agencies hear from various executives in the land product space. The in-person portion will focus on networking and experiencing the products that were featured during the virtual event and participants can choose from six different FAM opportunities pre and post the Land Forum. Attendees of the Avoya Travel Land Forum can earn discounts on their registration by booking the sponsors’ products prior to the event.
- Avoya Mastermind Boot Camps: The Avoya Mastermind Boot Camps will focus on the fundamentals of being a successful Independent Agency in the Avoya Network where Avoya support staff will share suggested best practices for building a thriving independent travel business. Topics include everything from personal and professional development opportunities to suggested social media best practices and sales techniques. The first hybrid event will include one day of virtual content on May 11 as well as an in-person portion onboard Royal Caribbean’s Mariner of the Seas May 15 – 23. The second event will feature one day of virtual content on September 7 and an in-person segment onboard Princess Cruises’ Discovery Princess September 18 – 25.
- Avoya Virtual Hotel Event: This new event will take place virtually July 12 – 14 and bring together Independent Agencies in the Avoya Network, hotel properties, resorts, and more. The event will focus on how Avoya Network members can broaden their land portfolios.
- Avoya Virtual Luxury Forum: The new Virtual Luxury Forum will occur August 30 – September 1 and focus on defining luxury clients, finding and keeping luxury clients, and much more. Participants will include Avoya Network members and a selection Avoya’s preferred luxury cruise, river cruise, and tour operator suppliers.
- 2022 Avoya Travel Conference: The annual Avoya Conference will be held as a hybrid event for Independent Agencies in the Avoya Network and travel industry executives. The virtual aspect of the event taking place October 18 – 21 will focus on helping prepare Network members for the 2023 Wave Season via presentations, roundtables, and more. The in-person portion will take place onboard the Celebrity Beyond November 8 – 13 with the bulk of the time dedicated to networking and building relationships.
- Avoya Virtual Independent Agency Early Success Event:This new virtual event will take place December 6 – 8 and bring together travel industry leaders and Independent Agencies that have been a part of the Avoya Network for two years or less to focus on building high-producing businesses and collaborative relationships to help newer Network members find success in their affiliation with Avoya.
About Avoya Travel Avoya Travel is redefining how vacations are booked by connecting travelers with independent travel advisors who deliver personalized service and value. Through its proprietary digital platform and vast demand channels, Avoya offers software and services to thousands of companies including cruise lines, resorts, tour companies, and independent travel agencies. Avoya has won numerous awards for its technology and innovation, including holding multiple patents, and serves travelers in North America and beyond. For more information, please visit AvoyaTravel.com.
Media Contact: PublicRelations@AvoyaTravel.com